Experience Level: Senior (8+ years)
Industries: Sports & Events
Expertise: Marketing, Sponsorship & Business Development
Nikos holds a Bachelor and Master in Applied Mathematics from National Technical University of Athens, and a second Master in Events Management from Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
He has significant experience in the planning and operations of major sporting events and live concerts in Greece, including sponsorship packages & reports, co-branded products in cooperation with national and international sponsors, promotional activities and commercial spots.
Niko’s highlights include:
- 2016, Marketing and Corporate Communications strategy for F.C. Barcelona Summer Training Camps in Xanthi, Volos, Thessaloniki, Athens, Patra
- 2015 – 2016, Marketing and Corporate Communications strategy for OTE Tower in Thessaloniki International Exhibition Center
- 2014 – 2015, Participation in the first & second Nick Galis Cup organizing committee
- 2014, Event planning, advertising strategy and promotional activities plan for Buena Vista Social Club (Adios Tour) in Athens, Thessaloniki and Larisa
- 2013, Event planning, advertising strategy and promotional activities plan for Straus Vienna Orchestra in Thessaloniki Concert Hall, Komotini and Heraklion
- 2012 – 2016, Marketing and Corporate Communications strategy for ARIS Professional Basketball Club