Experience Level: Senior (10+ years)
Industries: Sports, Banking, Government
Expertise: Event Management, Language Services, Knowledge Management
Janne de Haan – van den Eijnde holds a Master in International Business from Maastricht University, NL; and a second Master of Advanced Studies in Sport Administration and Technology from AISTS, Switzerland.
For the past 10 years, Janne has gained extensive experience in the organisation of major sport events (planning, operations and services). She started her career in international sport business at the International Olympic Committee in the field of Knowledge Management.
Janne’s highlights include:
- 2015 Baku 1st European Games
- 2012 London Olympic and Paralympic Games
- 2010 Vancouver Paralympic Games
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Games
- 2006 Paralympic Cycling World Championships