Experience Level: Senior (15+ years)
Industries: Sports, Event Management, Sport Tourism
Expertise: Project Planning & Operations, Sports Marketing
Regions: Greece, Australia
Iris holds a Bachelor Degree in Sport Science and Physical Education (University of Athens, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Science) and a Masters Degree in Sports Management (University of Technology, Sydney).
A high performance professional, thrives under extreme pressure and delivers top notch results. Beyond commitment, immensely focused and very disciplined, Iris is known to create high impact sporting experiences and thus enjoys the support of a large network of associates and colleagues who can vow for the quality of her work.
She has 15+ years of experience in conceiving, structuring and leading high impact sports projects, events and teams with unquestioned results including her work at 2 Organizing Committees for Olympic Games, Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004.
Her work includes:
- Sydney 2000 Olympic Games – Medal Ceremonies Production Assistant
- Athens 2004 Olympic Games – Medal Ceremonies Project Manager
- UEFA Regions Cup – Transport Coordinator
- International Sport Tourism Forum – Forum Coordinator
- Municipality of Paiania – Sport Events Manager
- Sport Club “Ktisifon” Paiania – Club Manager
- Running Race “SKIADIA” – Communication & Operations Manager
- International Health Tourism Convention – Foreign Guest Speakers Liaison
- 2015 UEC European Track Championships Junior /U23 – Victory Ceremonies Coordinator